WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA DAY IS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18
Please support our 3rd Wreaths Across America Day at Columbia Gardens! Last year, more than 250 volunteers from scouting troops, DAR, military members, veterans, neighbors and community members participated in our wreath-laying ceremony.
- Sponsor the purchase of Remembrance wreaths. Order by November 29. Visit https://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/pages/159338/Overview/?relatedId=0
- Volunteer to place wreaths at the gravesites of more than 1,000 veterans at Columbia Gardens on December 18, 9:00 am.
AGENTS OF DISCOVERY APP
Explore our grounds with Agent Tom S. Fox and the free Agents of Discovery educational app, available at the Apple Store and Google Play.
- Join Agents of Discovery, the not-so-secret, secret agency dedicated to learning and playing outdoors to solve Challenges.
- To get started, download the FREE game and Columbia Gardens Cemetery Mission to your mobile device. After downloading the app, visit Columbia Gardens Mission.
- This game will help you discover Columbia Gardens Cemetery—use the hints and clues from your surroundings to solve mysteries of nature, culture and technology. Good luck!
VIRTUAL FUNERAL SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE
A virtual gathering helps bring family and friends together in a time of need. Columbia Gardens Cemetery now offers virtual “Zoom” video for burial and cremation services, when distance or other circumstances are keeping people apart. Crystal clear video and audio can be shared with hundreds of people, as they come together to celebrate the life of a loved one. For details, call our office at 703.527.1235.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
Columbia Gardens Cemetery continues to provide comfort and services for families in their time of loss during the Coronavirus health crisis. We can arrange to meet with you for a same-day appointment or speak with you via phone to assist with arrangements for funeral services, purchase of burial space or other needs. Simply call us at 703.527.1235.
Our grounds remain open from daylight to dusk and offer a beautiful setting to enjoy a moment of peace in the middle of these stressful times. You are welcome to enjoy walking throughout our grounds.