Pre-planning is a gift of love for those closest to you.
While it is common to plan for your retirement, or to draft your will, planning for burial or cremation and funeral services are often overlooked. This can result in stressful and complicated situations for any family, especially under the pressure of time and strong emotions. Think of Pre-Need Planning as an extension of your estate plan. Plans made in advance are an invaluable gift to your loved ones. They allow your family to mourn and celebrate a life, rather than focus on unanswered questions about immediate arrangements.
If you have not yet decided what arrangements you would like, we are here to help. We will explain, burial, cremation, memorialization options, opportunities for memorial services and more. No question is too simple or too complicated. We are here to guide and support you.
Columbia Gardens has recently been approved by the State of Virginia to accept pre-need payment for funeral services. For more information on prepayment of funeral services and burial property, click here.
BENEFITS OF PLANNING AHEAD
- Get Peace of Mind – knowing that your loved ones will not have to make tough decisions at the time of death.
- Plan Together – A husband and wife can make mutual choices together, during a calm time when decisions can be made thoughtfully and confidently.
- Reduce the Burden on Loved Ones – leaving your survivors a road map to follow by pre-planning for need is a true gift of love – both emotionally and financially.
- Secure a Preferred Location – Your preferred lot, or space in proximity to other family members may be taken by the time you need it. Pre-Need arrangements reserve the space while it’s still available.
- Avoid Emotional Overspending – Your family never has to wonder “Did we do enough?” or “Did we do the right thing?”
- Preserve Life Insurance – Leave insurance proceeds as a legacy instead of as a means to pay for final expenses.
- Lock in Today’s Pricing – Once interment services and a burial right are paid in advance at Columbia Gardens, they are paid in full. You will not be billed again in the future, even if prices have increased over time.
HOW COLUMBIA GARDENS CAN HELP
When you chose to pre-plan for your needs at Columbia Gardens, we will guide you through every step of the process. We will take you on a tour of the cemetery and show you the available options. We also will review the products and services needed to make your arrangements complete. All of the pricing and financing options will be clearly explained and any questions you have will be answered. Our goal is to be sure that you are completely comfortable with the choices you make here at Columbia Gardens.